Making my food look pretty is something that I absolutely love to do. It makes me feel good, appreciate food, and put more value on myself and what I’m consuming. Taking that extra couple of minutes or sometimes even seconds, makes every meal feel special in its own way.
This is how making your food beautiful can make you feel great:
- Take photos of your food! You can look back on the meals and find inspiration later on. I love looking back on my food photos and posting them online because I am proud of what I’m able to do! I express myself through food and it makes me feel awesome.
- Make beautiful food for your family or friends! They will definitely be impressed and will be more eager to eat it! It feels good to have support or comments on something that you made for them! I made an asian inspired buddha bowl dinner for my mom and I and she immediately took a photo of it! I saw her show my aunt and she also sent the photo to my dad. They were all amazed!
- Making healthy food and making it pretty will get you more inspired to keep up with a good habit! Putting value on the food you eat is important because you then start holding value in yourself. I have never felt better and am always looking for new healthy vegan recipes to recreate or make up something entirely on my own! Healthy truly is happy!
- I love the whole process of making a meal: grocery shopping, organizing the fresh ingredients, figuring out when to cook and prepare each item, actually cooking and preparing the food, plating my meal, and (the best for last) EATING! I’m an artsy person and love expressing myself creatively, so this is how I get it out of my system a lot of the time!
- Lastly, I have learned to just appreciate my food more. I feel like I am living in abundance when I have a really good meal that looks really good. I like to use fresh ingredients and make everything work together. I am thankful that I am able to consume such beautiful and healthy food, which makes me a better person.
I don’t know about you, but I love to make my meals look fantastic. If you don’t, take an extra minute when plating and make it look all fancy and you will feel fancy! don’t be afraid to put value on yourself and what you eat. You are worth every second of it!
Here’s some of my food photos, show me yours in a post!
Thank you so much for reading today’s post here at healthy&handmade! Always remember to eat your veggies, think positive, and love yourself. Until next time,